Sunday, June 5, 2011

I've been busy!!!

I have a busy scrappy girl!! Here are some of the LO's I have done in the past month.
This lo is of Shelby, I used Making Memories Garden party and Thickers.

 This lo is of my baby boy Gavin & I. I combined two MME lines on this one.
 
This is my adorable niece Sheila at Easter. The papers and embellies are from The Girls Paperie. The overlay on the photo is from MM as is the quote.

I jused some Sass goodies for this lo of Aidan.

For the past two weeks I have been working on an altered album for Aidan of his first year in PreK. I was looking at some empty granola bar boxes & inspiration struck.

So I cut the box open then trimmed off the edges. After that I made a crease down the middle, making two pages.
I did this to all the granola boxes I had, then moved to ceral boxes. Next I began choosing my papers, with papers chosen I then traced a cardboard piece onto each paper and then cut them out.

I used ModPodge to adhere each paper to the cardboard. I made the front & back covers a little bigger than each page. Here is the finished result:







 The back page on the left has a pic of the whole class & on the right side I used a librarycard holder and the checkout card to list his classmates.

I am really pleased with how it turned out!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

cute layouts and I love your prep album! great job!!

ms.schwiet said...

look s like you have been working hard...keep sharing