Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Anniv. LO

Here is my latest lo. I was glad to get to work on something that wasn't school related.
I used papers and embellies from The Girls Paperie and papers from the Fleamarket line from Colorbok. I think that these two lines compliment each other perfectly. Sad thing is, Joann's doesn't offer the Fleamarket line in all the stores or even online. I only found a couple of pics on the Colorbok website. I did a good bit of distressing and inking on this lo.
We are off to the beach in 2 days!!! I can't wait... granted I still haven't scrapped all of last years beach trip... lol

2 comments:

ms.schwiet said...

Great distressing and creative heart stacking

Brandi said...

Hi! I'd be happy to send you the Harry Potter stuff-lots of owls- but I need to know where to send it :) you can email me- brandiulrich26 at yahoo.com