Saturday, July 2, 2011

How'd you get that way?

Hello readers, did you heed my previous admonitions?

Casey & her lies.... It seems we don't know much of what Casey was like as a young child. The picture I have of her (in my mind) starts around 17. From what I have read Casey was a good student, had pretty good grades until her senior year. Casey never graduated high school, even though she was only a few credits short. This indicates that something serious happened during that time. Next I see the photo of, a very obviously pregnant, Casey at her uncle's wedding. Yet we know from court that Casey did not tell her parents she was pregnant until her 8th month, shortly before Caylee was born. Also, the Anthony's pretended not to see her basketball belly. Why did Casey keep it a secret? Why did Cindy & George turn a blind eye? Poor Lee tried to ask about it & testified that he was quickly told to drop it. This indicates to me that the Anthony family as a whole did not address things that were.... unpleasant. Cindy & George both testified that when they did learn Casey was pregnant they were excited. Hit the BS button ladies & gentleman!! What parent is "excited" when their 17/18 yo child is pregnant with no father in sight? Oh & what about the father? Dorothy Sims said that Casey was never asked who the father was until AFTER Casey was born. Now, lets think about that one for a minute. Lets say your single friend says to you, "I am pregnant." You know your friend hasn't had a steady boyfriend, what is the first thing that comes to your mind???? "Who is the daddy?" Seems George & Cindy didn't want to know. Ignoring something you know is there is the same as lies of omission. Are you beginning to see a trend here? So Caylee is born & everyone is so happy. Well you can't look at that adorable little face & not fall in love & be happy. From what I have pieced together Casey continued to live at home & Cindy & George provided for all of Caylee's needs. This can't have gone over well. Even being so happy to have Caylee, you know they were not happy that Casey was not paying for anything. That is one of the nagging questions I have, how did it go unnoticed that Casey didn't have any money? Perhaps it was because she was stealing it... writing checks off of Cindy's account, stealing Cindy's credit cards, writing checks off of her friends accounts & even her grandparents. Cindy knew about this, she even told the police on that July night that she wanted to press charges against Casey. I bet that Casey had done this several times in the past & the Anthony's took care of it. Reinforcing to Casey that lying is ok. I don't think that the jury heard about Cindy & Casey getting into a physical altercation on June 15, 2008. Allegedly Cindy found out that Casey had stolen money from Cindy's fathers account & upon confronting Casey things got physical to the point that Cindy began choking Casey. Lee broke up this fight. The next day is the last time Caylee was seen alive.

I think what is so surprising about Casey is how detailed her lies were & how she just kept going & going. In her early statement to police she gives her version of what happened on June 16. Here is a portion of that statement.
I got off of work, left Universal driving back to pick up Caylee like a normal day.
And I show up to the apartment knock on door nobody answers. So, I call Zeniada cell

phone and it’s out of service. It says the phone is no longer in service, excuse me.
So, I sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a
fluke if something happened and time passed and I didn’t hear from anyone. No one
showed up to the house so I went over to J. Blanchard Park and checked a couple of
other places where maybe possibly they would have gone; couple stores, just regular
places that I know Zenida shops at and she’s taken Caylee before. And after about
7:00 when I still hadn’t heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic
and I went to a neutral place. I didn’t really want to come home. I wasn’t sure what
I would say about not knowing where Caylee was still hoping that I would get a call
or you know find out that Caylee was coming back so that I could go get her. And I
ended up going to my boyfriend Anthony’s house who lives in Sutton Place


First of all it seems she doesn't start at the beginning of her day, she starts at "I got off work, left Universal.." Note the added detail, she could have just said "I got off work & went to get Caylee." Liars LOVE detail. It makes their stories sound so much better, notice all the extra details.
Caylee's remains were found Baez maintained that Caylee was alive. Yet now, he claims she was never "missing", that she drowned on June 16. There have been numerous times when Baez has forgotten the previous lie he told, stepped all over it & showed everyone he is a poor liar. Casey defiantly did not give him any tips on how to be believable. Has Baez known from the beginning that Caylee is dead? Does he know what truly happened to her? Maybe & no. I don't think Casey even knows the truth anymore. When you continue with one lie & repeat that one part over & over even the liar begins to believe it is true.

Now for the pet burials....  Even when you lie some portion of that language you use comes from somewhere. What Baez hoped these burial descriptions would show to the jury was that George disposed of Caylee in the same way that he disposed of family pets. Instead, Baez caused a light bulb to go off, & several things became clear. We & the jury now see why Caylee was wrapped in such a manner. Casey wrapped Caylee similar to the way she had seen her parents wrap deceased pets. "What was the point of the shovel?" "Why did the cadaver dog hit on that one spot in the back yard?" Both of those questions now have answers. Just as her parents had done with family pets, Casey was going to bury Caylee in the back yard. Either she decided that was too much work or the change in the dirt would have been too easily noticed. Casey's jail house statement "in my heart, I know she is close" & "look close" are now understood. Where did "Zainda Gonzalez" come from, is now understood, Casey saw the name in Sawgrass apartment records.

Casey Anthony is no brilliant liar, only a liar whose lies had never been challenged. Casey thinks only of herself, feels no true emotions & has no empathy for others. I do wonder, why did she "cry" during Lee's "emotional" testimony, yet when George broke down she was stone faced. Could she not force out the fake tears that day?

Tomorrow is the closing arguments. I hope that I get to watch them completely, if not I will watch them on youtube. It should be interesting to see how Baez will follow up his opening statements that have not been proved. Tomorrow I will also tell you my guess on how long deliberation will take.

Never fear, I have LOTS of stuff left to say about Casey, the Anthony's & this trial.

Please remember all of my previous admonitions regarding this blog and what I post here. This is a personal blog, I am expressing my personal opinion. I have no intent of misrepresenting the facts of the case. What is contained here are not meant, nor intended to be slanderous. Please remember these admonitions regarding the content you find on my blog.

No comments: