Sunday, July 10, 2011

Got My Scrap On

I had a very scrappy weekend. It is funny how much I can get done when I am not focused on a trial.

This first layout I did Friday night. I used the sketch at Sketchy Thursdays as my inspiration.

This lo features my niece Sheila & myself at the Chattanooga Aquarium this April. The papers & embellies are from the Jack & Jill collection by MME. The only piece that is not from that collection is the banner piece on the left side, that is from Sass.

I love this photo of Dimitri. The "D" card is the only embellie I didn't print from online. I hand stitched on the baseball & the red sheet to the blue sheet. I was going for kind of a Field of Dreams, "If you dream it they will come" kind of feel. The very back ground paper is from Bo Bunny.

This next lo I created using the sketch at Creative Scrappers. I used the Abbey Road collection from MME. My sister's in-laws own a trucking company so my niece loves big trucks!!


I think I might have one more lo in me before the weekend is over. I have to get a new blade for my trimmer & replacement for my tape runner this week. Just my luck that the 40% off coupon was last week at Hobby Lobby. I gotta check & see what JoAnns has on sale & the coupons.





No comments: