Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today my sweet boy, Gavin, would be 4.
He loved to eat, he wanted to be eating all the time. His favorite food was bacon. When he said it there was this rise at the end, I guess that was his excitement over just the thought of it. Poptarts were a close second, you could usually find a wayward piece stuck in his curls. His favorite drink was “Da Pepper”, he would drink it give that sigh & say “Oh Da Pepper!” He carried his blanket with him everywhere. Every morning we danced with the Mickey Mouse Club to the Hot Dog dance. He would talk Azure to sleep & be her alarm clock in the morning. He loved playing babies & barbies with Tamia. “Burrnin it up” across the living room with Aidan was a daily ritual. Gavin was almost always happy, a twinkle in those big brown eyes, a smile on his sweet face & a bounce in his walk. He loved to sit with me & watch tv, while he sat in my lap I would touch that mess of curls & inhale his scent.
In celebration of him I wanted to share this slideshow.

I hope that his sweet smile will brighten your day. Always remember, today is a gift - make the most of it. Tell those you love, you love them, give some extra hugs today.

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! Momma loves you!!!



2 comments:

Kristin K. said...

I just started following your blog. I am so sorry for your loss! Prayers are with you and your family during this time.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Gavin. Love you mama.