Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not A Scrappy Weekend

Well I didn't get one scrappy thing accomplished this weekend. I did find some super cute stuff.

Check out this awesome embroidery pattern  that I found over at   I would love to embroider this and put it in my bedroom.

And look at this adorable pumpkin, can you guess what it is made of?

Go here
to get all the info on how to make this adorable pumpkin!

Oh and one last crafty item,
Head on over to   to see how to make these awesome guys from toilet paper rolls!! I love the owl and they also remind me of Where the Wild Things Are!!

One last thing, Studio Calico is having an awesome giveaway that I didn't find out about until today. Go here and leave a comment saying I (Loraine scrapadikt) sent you and give us both a chance to win some awesome prizes!!!

Did you get any scrappin done this weekend? Find any awesome craft ideas? Link them up!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Do said...

Love all your Halloween items!