Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Insert Clever Title Here

I have been at home for 3 days with a sick Aidan. It is very difficult to get much work done when he is around. I really hope he feels better soon.
I did a little scrapping this weekend.

This lo was inspired by sketch 77 over at Inspired Blueprints. Everything in this lo is from Sassafras Lass.

This lo was inspired by July 28 reveal at Sassy Lil' Sketches. This lo uses all Echo Park paper.

I had a really hard time with this last lo. Inspired by the sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays, 7.28. I knew what photos I wanted to use, it was the paper that I had a really hard time with. I am not thrilled with the lo. It is reather basic and is def. not my best work. I used an old Colorbok line for this one.

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Very pretty LO ! :o)
I love your swirl-border and the cute house-paper !
Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil Sketches ! :o)