Friday, September 10, 2010

SEI Love

When I began scrapbooking, about 7 years ago, SEI was the first company I fell in love with. They are also the first kit club I ever joined I loved everything about them. The papers were perfect weight, lots of embellies, price was awesome not to mention the excellent designs. They have had a design team call the past two weeks and I got my entry in just under the wire. It would be so awesome to have free product and know about new designs before anyone else!! I won't hold my breathe though, but a girl can dream. :)
Here are some lo's I did with SEI papers. I am inspired by them again and know just what pic and papers I am going to use on my next lo!




Do you have mad SEI love? Tell me some of your fav lines and link me up to your SEI lo's!

No comments: